So yeah it's been five months since my last entry. ._. Whatever. Updates? No job yet, taking my ACT in April, continuing being a leech off my folks. Restyling dolls and making customs of my and my friend's Steven Universe gemsonas (found here: amysmal.tumblr.com/post/114460…). She drew the thing. Hers is Red Beryl, who I will be making from a Dot Dead Gorgeous Operetta, and mine is Blue Topaz (my birthstone~), who I'll be making from a Music Festival Abbey. Shouldn't be too hard. Luckily I won't have to reroot~
Been feeling bleh lately. Artist/writer's block. Joy~
Follow the original rules:
-Follow these rules
-Please answer the ten questions posed by the person who you tagged from and you had to tag other ten questions for the people you tagged for response.
-Choose ten people to tagger in this journal and add their avatars.
-You must tagger or yes ten people.
* You can not return the tag whom tagged you.
1: what do like besides making art?
I like playing video games, collecting and customizing dolls, writing, reading, watching youtube and daydreaming.
2: What is your country?
Good ol' USA.
3: What will you do if you being stress up?
Distract myself, avoid my problems, sleep.
4: Describe yourself....
18, 5'8, white girl who believes in justice, is way too blunt, takes things seriously, gets severe second-hand embarrassment, and love animals more than people.
5: Do you believe in magic?
(In a young girl's heart) /shot/ Not really. I'd like to, but I don't. -_-
6: What will you do if someone say that he/she loves you?
Romantically? Ask them if someone's paying them to. (and turn them down because I'm not looking for a relationship and considering my being asexual it wouldn't work out like at ALL)
7: How many times do you update devianart in a month?
Once, maybe twice a month?
8. What do you want to have on your wedding ceremony?
I've been planning my wedding since I was a kid with a million ideas but I'm not getting married so it's moot.
9: Can you tell me what fairy tales stories do you love?
The Snow Queen, most of the Grimm Brothers' stuff, a lot of Hans Christian Andersen's stuff, nothing really in particular.
10: What advice you what to give for me?
Keep practicing. Accept constructive criticism. Use references when you're confused about a pose. Always look on the bright side of life.
1. Weapon of choice in the oncoming zombie apocalypse.
2. Pie or cake?
3. Favorite comedian, if you have one?
4. Besides drawing/writing, what else is in your hobby list?
5. What is the last song you listened to?
6. What were you like as a kid? (up to age twelve)
7. Why is a raven like a writing desk?
8. How much money do you think you've sunken into dolls?
9. And how many dolls do you currently own?
10. Finally, who is your absolute favorite Monster High and Ever After High character? (one from MH, one from EAH)
Tagging and . I don't have a lot of friends on here.